Downhill trekking through Rainforest to hidden waterfall, Thai set menu lunch at local restaurant, White Karen tribe village ( Not long neck tribe ), The highest spot of Thailand, Walking in jungle trail for 30 minutes, The Majesties King & Queen pagoda, Hmong tribe's market, Vachiratharn diamond waterfall.
The Original Tour With Personal Touch..!!
ITINERARY : Start 8.00 AM – 6.00 PM
"DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK" The tallest mountain of Thailand.
We'll drive towards the Southwest of Chiang Mai for 1 and half hour to Doi Inthanon national park. After meeting with our Tribesmen guide at the trekking point, then we will start Downhill soft trekking through rainforest to striking hidden waterfall for about 2 hours, also passing rice field, chili farm, coffee plantation and beautiful scenery of mountain. Arrived at tribesmen guide village, experience their culture and sample mountain coffee drinks...Lunch will be served at local restaurant with Thai set menu. Then, driving up for a half hour to The summit of mountain ( 8,500 feet above sea level ) to take picture with The Highest Spot of Thailand and walking in the jungle trail for 30 minutes which offers beautiful scenery, evergreen mountain forests, rare bird life and jungle orchid...
In the Afternoon, we'll stop to pay respect the highest Pagoda of the Majesties King & Queen, also take a look at the beautiful Royal flower garden around the site...On the way back, stop to sample some dry fruits & fresh season fruits at the Hmong hilltribe's market. Then visit another little White Karen tribe village ( Not long neck women ) to see how they weaving the cotton scarf with beautiful local design. At the end of the day, we will stop at The most beautiful Vachiratharn waterfall ( Diamond waterfall ), it is the most impressive one and the fall produce plenty of mist which enough to refreshing us before returning back to Chiang Mai.
Please note: This tour is private tour, just for your family so the guide will take very good care of you.
" You are our priority!"
P R I C E : O N L Y 8 , 5 0 0 B A H T F O R 1 O R 2 G U E S T S
** 2,500 baht per guest for additional.
*** If you are solo traveler, please contact us for the good price.
** This tour is private tour, just for your party. so we will take very good care of you and flexible!.
- Drinking Water & refreshing towel.
- Local snacks and seasonal fruits.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel in City
- First class transportation.
- Gasoline or Petrol.
- Thai set menu lunch.
- Tribesmen guide for soft trekking.
- All entrance ticket mentioned in program.
- good services from our tour guide/driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time.
- Personal expenses.
- Alcohols drink.
- Gratuity(tip) for tour guide or local worker, it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, sport shoes for hiking, hat, sun lotion.
- Jacket for winter time in Thailand ( November - February )
- Raincoat in Rainy season ( July - September )
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
Child Policy :
1. Below 9 years old : at half price .
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 875805292