Visit Ethical Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary, Lunch with Thai Home made food, Small Hiking to Striking Mok Fa Waterfall and Stopping at Tiger Kingdom.
The Best Combination Tour with Reasonable Price.!
ITINERARY ( start : 8.15 AM – 4.30 PM )
Pick you up from your hotel, then drive toward the North of Chiang Mai. Small stop at Local market to buy bananas for elephant and sample local food.
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program which includes:
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
Have lunch with Thai home made food at our restaurant.
- Feed elephant again before saying Good- Bye..!!
Small hiking to Striking Mok Fa Waterfall which is very beautiful scenery and nature environment. Then after that, you may choose to stop at Tiger Kingdom to pet and pose with Tiger but you have to pay entrance ticket by yourself ( optional )
Arrived at your hotel and end of the wonderful day tour..
Our Elephant Sanctuary is: Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary.
More Photos and Reviews of: Mok Fa Waterfall
*** Why choose Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary?
1. We DO NOT RIDE elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love,rescue and respect elephants.
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 15 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good - natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!.
8. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
9. We need your support..!
P R I C E : O N L Y 4 , 5 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
Minimum 2 person
*** If you are solo traveler, please contact us for the good price.
** This tour is private tour, just for your party. so we will take very good care of you and flexible!.
- Drinking Water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First class transportation.
- Gasoline or Petrol.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in city.
- Delicious Lunch ( Thai home made vegetarain food ) and seasonal fruit at our sanctuary.
- Provided Uniform at sanctuary.
- Bamboo Hat
- Shampoo & Soap
- All Entrance ticket mentioned in program, exept ticket at Tiget Kingdom.
- Good services from our tour guide and driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time.
- Personal expenses
- Ticket for tiger ( optional )
- Gratuity(tip). however, it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Camera, Sunglass, hat, sun lotion
- A set of undergaments.
- Jacket for winter time ( November - February )
- Rain coat in raining season ( July - September )
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma
1. Below 9 years old : at half price .
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 87 5805292