ONE DAY STICKY WATERFALL + GRAND LOCAL TEMPLE + ELEPHANT SANCTUARY TOUR.
Tour Code: LK08
Visit Ethical Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary ( no riding ), Lunch with Thai Home made food, Hiking at Bua Tong Sticky Waterfalls and visiting THE Grand local temple called Wat Ban Den.
ITINERARY: ( Start 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM )
8.00 : Pick you up from your hotel and drive to our Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary.
9.10 : Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescued Elephant program which includes:
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
12.00 : Have lunch with Thai home made food and season fruit at our restaurant.
- Feed elephant again before saying Good- Bye..!!
13.30 : Hiking at Bua Tong Sticky Waterfalls ( Limestone waterfall ) these waterfalls are not only impressive and gorgeous, but a special feature allows you to climb directly up the rocks into the oncoming cascading water.
15.00 : Visit Grand Local Temple called Wat Ban Den, to see beautiful Buddhist's architecture and philosophy.
17.00 : Arrived at your hotel and end of the wonderful day tour..
More review for : Sticky Waterfal
Private : Only 4,500 baht / person ( minimum 2 persons )
* if you are solo traveler, please contact for your good price.!
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First class transportation.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel in City.
- Gasoline or Petrol.
- Delicious lunch ( Thai home made vegetarian food ) and seasonal fruit.
- Provided uniform at sanctuary.
- Big bamboo hat & Boots.
- Banana/ food for feeding elephants.
- Shampoo & Soap
- All tickets mentioned in program, exept ticker for Tiger Kingdom.
- Good services from our guide/driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( Cover 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time...
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuity(tip) for a guide/driver. however, it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Insect repellent
- Camera, sport shoes for hiking, hat, sun lotion.
- Towel, swimming suit & A change of clothes.
- Jacket for winter time in Thailand ( November - February )
- Raincoat in Rainy season ( July - September )
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
What to wear :
- Comfortable clothes for a fun day ( T- shirt and sort pant )
Child Policy :
1. Below 9 years old : at half price .
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Email : email@example.com
Hotline : +66 87 5805292