Visit Ethical Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary ( no riding ), Lunch with Thai Home made food, Hiking at Bua Tong Sticky Waterfalls and visiting THE Grand local temple called Wat Ban Den.
The Original Tour With Personal Touch..!!
ITINERARY: ( Start 8.15 AM – 5.00 PM )
Pick you up from your hotel and drive to our Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary.
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescued Elephant program which includes:
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
Have lunch with Thai home made food and season fruit at our restaurant.
- Feed elephant again before saying Good- Bye..!!
Hiking at Bua Tong Sticky Waterfalls ( Limestone waterfall ) these waterfalls are not only impressive and gorgeous, but a special feature allows you to climb directly up the rocks into the oncoming cascading water.
Visit Grand Local Temple called Wat Ban Den, to see beautiful Buddhist's architecture and philosophy.
Arrived at your hotel and end of the wonderful day tour..
Our Elephant Sanctuary is: LANNA KINGDOM ELEPHANT SANCTUARY.
More Photos of elephant: Album # 01, Album # 02,
Feedback review from our clients:
Why choose Lanna KIngdom Elephant Sanctuary??
1. We DO NOT RIDE elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love,rescue and respect elephants.
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 15 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good - natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!.
8. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
9. We need your support..!
P R I C E : O N L Y 4 , 5 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
Minimum 2 person
*** If you are solo traveler, please contact us for the good price.
** This tour is private tour, just for your party. so we will take very good care of you and flexible!.
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First class transportation.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel in City.
- Gasoline or Petrol.
- Delicious lunch ( Thai home made vegetarian food ) and seasonal fruit.
- Provided uniform at sanctuary.
- Big bamboo hat & Boots.
- Banana/ food for feeding elephants.
- Shampoo & Soap
- All tickets mentioned in program, exept ticker for Tiger Kingdom.
- Good services from our guide/driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( Cover 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time...
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuity(tip) for a guide/driver. however, it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Insect repellent
- Camera, sport shoes for hiking, hat, sun lotion.
- Towel, swimming suit & A change of clothes.
- Jacket for winter time in Thailand ( November - February )
- Raincoat in Rainy season ( July - September )
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
What to wear :
- Comfortable clothes for a fun day ( T- shirt and sort pant )
Child Policy :
1. Below 9 years old : at half price .
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 875805292