Arm offering to Monks , Stunning Doi Suthep Temple, Breakfast at Local Restaurant, Chediluang Temple, Wat Pan Tao Wooden Temple, Wat Umong Jungle Temple and Ethical Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary.
The Original Tour With Personal Touch..!!
ITINERARY : ( Start : 6.30 am – 16.30 pm )
6.30 AM: Pick you up from hotel in Chiang Mai city, then heading to The Culture Road at the foothill of Suthep Mountain to offering food to monks, you'll be able to see hundreds of monks walking down hill to collecting food from local people in every morning, it is really impressive when all of the monks blessing us for having a good luck, good health for everyday and nights and forever..
7.30 AM: Driving up to visit THE Doi Suthep Temple on the peak of mountain, The Number One Temple of Chiang Mai, pay respect to the Golden Pagoda which contained Lord Buddha's relics, admire the great city view of Chiang Mai.
9.30 AM: Delicious Thai breakfast at local restaurant. After that, visiting Wat Chediluang Big Pagoda ruined, the major temple in old city and then walking to Wat Pantao wooden temple. Continue visiting Wat Umong Jungle Monastery, it is very peaceful temple and beaten path, situated on the west side of Chiang Mai city. Then heading to the Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary on the North of Chiang Mai.
12.30 PM: Have lunch with Thai home made food at restaurant inside Elephant sanctuary.
13.30 PM: You will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program which includes:
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Making Vitamin ball for elephant.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
- Body cream for elephant.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
- Feed the Elephants again before saying good-bye!
Back to your hotel and end of the wonderful day tour...
Kindly Note : Please dress politely ( Long pant or skirt and cover shoulder shirt ) , The tour guide will brings you to get holy line and holy water blessing from the great monk in the temple. " You are our priority!".
Tour fact : This tour is a special culture tour for some one who want to make merit for oneself by offering food to monks and also you can dedicate goodness to your family or relative who those passed away..
Feedback review from our clients:
Why choose Lanna KIngdom Elephant Sanctuary??
1. We DO NOT RIDE elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love,rescue and respect elephants.
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 15 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good - natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
8. We need your support..!
" The Cultural tour with Local Expert "
P R I C E : O N L Y 4 , 9 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
Minimum 2 person
*** If you are solo traveler, please contact us for the good price.
** This tour is private tour, just for your party. so we will take very good care of you and flexible!.
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First class transportation.
- Gasoline or petrol.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in city.
- Good breakfast at famous local restaurant.
- Food for offering to the monks and necessary item.
- Delicious lunch ( Thai home made vegetarian food ) and seasonal fruits at sanctuary.
- Provided uniform at sanctuary.
- Big bamboo hat & Boots
- Banana/ food for feeding elephants.
- Shampoo & Soap
- All tickets mentioned in program.
- Good services from our guide/driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time.
- Personal expenses.
- Alcohol drink.
- Gratuity(tip) for the guide/driver. however, it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Camera, sunglass, hat, sun lotion.
- A set of undergarments ( you might get wet when bathing with elephants ).
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
- Your opened mind for different culture.
Child Policy :
1. Below 2 years old: free of charge.
2. 2-9 years old : at half price .
3. 9 years old up or/ taller than 120 cm : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 875805292